Weekly Meetings ~ Format ~ Working Groups
KEENE - 6:00 - 8:00 ~ 2nd TUESDAYS & 4th Wednesdays, at 49 Community Way, across from the Co-Op (unless otherwise noted)
CLICK HERE for Upcoming Meeting Dates and Topics
We will notify people via our mailing list and Facebook page if meetings are cancelled due to weather.
While we are primarily an action-oriented group, we believe strongly in the importance of building connections and community. We begin each meeting with announcements, followed by speakers on a subject of interest. There will be two meetings each month, Second Tuesday and Fourth Wednesday. group will meet twice a month () while the WORKING GROUPS** (see below), meet at other times, and report back to the larger group- The Fourth Wednesday meeting will be dedicated to the work of the Collective!
At the Working Group meetings, we will plan events, do research on legislature that needs our attention, etc. While the basic structure will be provided by members of the Leadership Team, all voices are heard and valued.
On-going Working Group Meetings ~ Days and Times:
- Sunday - Racial Justice - Contact Andrea Polizos
- Sunday - Health Care - 4:30- 6:00. West Keene. Contact Jim Murphy for more information
- Tuesday - Education West Keene. Contact Liza Lowe for more information.
- Wednesday - Beyond Plastics - 10:00 AM at Terra Nova, 48 Emerald Street, Keene. Contact Mary Ewell for more information
- Thursday - Gun Sense - 10:00 - 12:00 Keene. Contact Terri O'Rorke for more information.
- Thursday- Clean Energy (Keene) *49 Community Way, Keene. 6:00pm - 8:00 pm Contact Nancy Gillard for more information. (*SWCS Community Room - Please don't park in the Co-op spaces - there should be plenty of free parking behind the building.)
JOIN US!! We All Have A Piece of the Puzzle to Share!
© Monadnock Progressive Alliance 2017